Transform your “One Day” dreams
into “Day One” Realities: Citi
and Revature empower HBCU
Grads and Black Talent to
accelerate their journey
Register for our upcoming LIVE session to learn more and fast track your application
Benefits for Entry Level Software Engineers:
- Launch a Software Engineering career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications – Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
- Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Software Engineer Training Program:
- Full-time, paid training
- Work on real world projects in a team environment to get you enterprise-ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance.
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who you can collaborate with
What We Are Looking For:
- A natural problem solver
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- Team player
- Challenge seekers looking to develop tech skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced Software Engineer and put you on an accelerated career path. Fast track your tech career and work for a company that invests in you and values learning-whose own success is dependent on your success.