Junior Software Developer
Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Junior Software Developer:
- Launch a career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications - Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
Junior Software Developer Training Program:
- Full Time paid training
- Real World Projects - to get you enterprise ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
What We Are Looking For:
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code - No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided