Start your tech career while completing your bachelor’s degree
Accelerate the completion of a bachelor’s degree while launching your tech career.
We’re offering this unique opportunity to associate degree holders to accelerate the completion of their bachelor’s degree, while also launching a tech career.
Associate degree holders employed with Revature will receive 10 – 12 weeks of full-time remote tech training. This paid training is built to teach both tech and soft skills – working in teams, mock interviews, projects and quizzes. You’ll be ready to work on projects for Revature clients, including Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and top systems integrators.
Once eligible Revature employees are finished with their initial training period and working on client projects as a tech professional, they will access an accelerated pathway to bachelor’s degree completion that can be completed in a few as 12 months. This experience will be eligible for prior learning assessment credit and will be applied upon admission and enrollment in a select bachelor’s degree.
- Employer-paid remote training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market
- Transfer up to 60 credit hours into a bachelor’s degree, receive up to 30 credit hours for work completed at Revature
- Eligible for tuition assistance*
- Work on projects for Revature enterprise clients such as Bank of America, CapitalOne, Peloton, Salesforce, and more.
- Completed AA or AS degree
- Strong desire to start a tech career (regardless of major)
- Legally authorized to work in the US without the need for sponsorship
- Open to relocation (to work on client projects following completion of Revature employer-paid training)
What Will I Learn
In-demand Tech Skills — We work together with our corporate partners to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization, ensuring you’re trained and ready on day 1 of your project.
Real-World Experience — Work on real world projects in a team environment to get you enterprise-ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.